LW Consulting, Inc. is pleased to announce our 9-Part Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) Webinar Series “Making the Paradigm Shift to Operate Under PDPM” beginning February 19. While the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, as well as other entities, have released information on the specifics of PDPM requirements, few are talking about approach. Now is the time to focus on strategies, process re-engineering, and specific tasks to ensure your facility is ready.
In Part 3 of this 9-Part webinar series, we will:
- Understand the PDPM requirements for identyfying the reason for the SNF stay
- Review risks associated with incorrect diagnosis coding
- Learn what tools CMS has provided to assist with correct diagnosis coding for PDPM
- Review codes that are denoted as "Return to Provider" and the impact that using these will have
- Discuss common strategies that may be confusing
- Identify critical training and systems changes that will support PDPM prep in this area
Click here to register for upcoming webinars in the series.