Our subject matter experts will present examples of defensible documentation by significant document types. This webinar is geared towards therapy providers, but would also be beneficial to persons overseeing therapy operations compliance.
In this 4-part webinar series, we will review:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ definition of skilled, reasonable and medically necessary care
- Defensible documentation examples
- Documenting medically necessary maintenance therapy
- Skilled nursing billing and coding
About the Series:
SNF Skilled, Reasonable and Medically Necessary Overview
Buy On Demand or with your purchase of the entire series.
|Capturing Skilled, Reasonable and Medically Necessary Care in the SNF Evaluation, Progress Note, Re-Evaluation, Re-Certification and Discharge Summary||$99|
|Capturing Skilled, Reasonable and Medically Necessary Care When Providing SNF Skilled Maintenance Therapy||$99|
|SNF Billing and Coding||$99|
|Entire Series||Includes the 4-Part Bundle||$349|
- Deborah Alexander, CHC, CHPC, PMP, DPT, MED, ATC, CSCS
- Kay Hashagen, PT, MBA, RAC-CT