Just because someone has recovered from COVID doesn't mean that they have returned to normal. The therapy treatment needed by these individuals has the potential to increase practice patient volume.
LW Consulting, Inc. is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a webinar focusing on research, outcomes, treatment needs, and business operations considerations when providing rehabilitation to COVID “long-haulers”.
In this webinar, the presenters will:
- Review the most recent research on COVID-19 Long-Haul Syndrome
- Discuss the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 Long-Haul Syndrome and the long-term impact on multiple body systems.
- Discuss implementing an Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) process to identify and treat residents experiencing COVID-19 Long-Haul Syndrome to ensure quality care in support of QAPI.
- Review on-going assessment and treatment strategies specific to these residents.
- Discuss skilled documentation requirements of the IDT to support coding, billing, and clinical complexity of the resident.
About the Series:
|April 19, 2022
2 PM Eastern
|Achieving Resident-Centered Care for People with COVID-19 Long-Haul Syndrome||$79|
This webinar is ideal for those providing services to individuals impacted by a COVID-19 infection.
- Zenobia Knight, PT, MBA, CIS, RAC-CT, Consultant
- Kay Hashagen, PT, MBA, RAC-CT, Senior Consultant