ICD-10-CM coding is a complex system, even for those who are intricately familiar with best practices.
In addition updates are made in keeping with new diagnoses. This webinar is designed to apprise ICD-10-CM coding practitioners on correct processes for coding while complying to the Official Guidelines, including the latest changes for the year 2022.
In this webinar our presenter will:
- Describe the specifics of the ICD-10-CM coding guidelines.
- Familiarize participants with the updated CMS ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting for the Fiscal Year 2022
- Determine the correct process for ICD-10-CM coding.
- Identify the ICD-10-CM coding specificity for reporting.
- Demonstrate accurate diagnosis coding to support the necessity of the level of care.
About the Series:
|2022 ICD-10-CM Coding Update||$79|
This webinar is ideal for those working in a billing and coding role across the continuum of healthcare.
- Zenobia Knight, PT, MBA, CIS, RAC-CT, Consultant
- Armi Hernandez, PT, RAC-CT, Consultant