At a time when many providers are looking to expand their practices due to patient need and new service lines, integrating Assistants into the provider mix poses new challenges while providing additional opportunities. Even though the financial impact won't start until 2022, the coding requirements will start January 1, 2020. So, whether you already utilize Assistants or if you are planning on expanding your staff, understanding the new regulations will be the key to your success.
In this 2-part webinar series, attendees will:
- Prepare for implementation of the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Proposed Rule.
- Review projected revisions to the Medicare Benefit Policy Manual, Chapter 15, Section 220.
- Learn when and how to use Modifiers CQ/CO for Assistant-provided treatment minutes.
- Examine clinical and operational risks and know how to use key operational metrics based on your payer mix.
About the Series:
|Dec. 5, 2019 [EVENT DATE HAS PASSED]
Dec. 12, 2019
12:00 pm EST
2-Part Series: Clinical and Operational Supervision of Assistants in a New Reimbursement Era Webinar
REGISTER AND GET THE RECORDING FOR PART 1 INCLUDED
This webinar is ideal for those working in skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and outpatient therapy practices.
- Kay Hashagen, PT, MBA, RAC-CT
LW Consulting, Inc.
Owners and Directors of Rehabilitation Service Companies